If your job falls into the Exempt Development you may not need to go to council and therefore not all drawings will be required (such as building a small deck or veranda). If this is the case we can give you a quote to supply you some basic drawings so you can start to get quotes from builders/ carpenters etc.
Below are some useful links for Exempt Development
- Understanding exempt development.
- Land based exclusions.
- Your guide to building or renovating.
- Aerials, antennae and communications dishes.
- Balconies, decks, patios, pergolas, terraces and verandas.
- Carports and garages.
- Driveways, hardstands, pathways and paving.
- Earthworks and retaining works.
- Footpath dining and mobile food vending.
- Home based enterprises.
- Hot water systems and rain water tanks.
- Waterway structures.
- How to change the use of a building.
- Advertising and Signage.
- Temporary uses and structures.